All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a review of the basic, preclinical, clinical, and developmental pathways to treatment strategies, such as therapeutic angiogenesis and myogenesis. This book covers the identification of therapeutic targets and pathways, the investigation of transcriptional factors, master switch molecules, cell-based approaches, chemokines, and others.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication15/05/2005
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Series TitleContemporary Cardiology
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note96 black & white illustrations, 6 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight793 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byDonald S. Baim,Roger J. Laham
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.