All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIssues of women's ordination and homosexuality have caused intense debates about mission, authority, and the future of Anglican Communion, but amid this, the theological voices of women have not been clearly heard. This book invites women theologians, teachers, and leaders to reconsider the theological basis of the Church, its mission and ministry.
- Author BiographyKwok Pui-lan is William F. Cole Professor of Christian Theology and Spirituality at the Episcopal Divinity School in Cambridge, MA.
- PublisherCanterbury Press Norwich
- Date of Publication26/04/2013
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Series TitleCanterbury Studies in Anglicanism
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCanterbury Press Norwich
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight274 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byPui-lan Kwok
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.30Trending at £11.41
- £12.46Trending at £12.74
- £11.78Trending at £13.59
- £10.87Trending at £13.87
- £23.95Trending at £24.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.