Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.93
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionAutobiography exists in a mutually influential relationship with the literature history, private writings, and domestic practices of a society. This book illuminates the ways evolving class and gender identities interact with these inherited forms of narrative to produce the testimony of a culture confronting its own demise.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Grubgeld is professor of modern British and Irish literature at Oklahoma State University.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Grubgeld
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2004
- GenreAutobiography: Literary
- Series TitleIrish Studies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.