All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this volume, the 'Junius Manuscript', one of the most important manuscripts surviving from pre-Conquest England receives penetrating analysis by several scholars.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/04/2003
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleAnglo-Saxon England
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 31
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note8 b/w illus.
- Weight766 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byMalcolm Godden,Professor Michael Lapidge,Simon Keynes
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.