All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnglo-Saxon Studies in Archaeology and History is an annual series concerned with the archaeology and history of England and its neighbours during the Anglo-Saxon period. ASSAH offers researchers an opportunity to publish new work in an interdisciplinary and multi-disciplinary forum which allows for a diversity of approaches and subject matter.
- Author BiographyDr Sally Crawford and Dr Katharina Ulmschneider are Senior Research Fellows at the Institute of Archaeology, Oxford. They are the leading experts on the life and works of the eminent Celtic Art scholar Professor Paul Jacobsthal.
- Author(s)Helena Hamerow,Sally Crawford
- PublisherOxford University School of Archaeology
- Date of Publication15/08/2008
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University School of Archaeology
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight1089 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £25.27Trending at £26.30
- £16.76Trending at £20.61
- £10.16Trending at £14.49
- £11.89Trending at £13.55
- £16.99Trending at £17.17
- £8.99Trending at £9.90
- £6.48Trending at £6.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.