All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAngola Travel Guide - Expert travel tips and information on everything from Luanda hotels and restaurants, historic colonial sites, architecture, art and culture. Also featuring wildlife guide, birdwatching, national parks, reserves, Pungo Andongo, Tchitundo-Hulo rock paintings, M'banzo Congo, Kissama National Park, Soyo and Kalandula Waterfalls.
- Author BiographyMike Stead worked for the British FCO and was based in Angola. Sean Rorison is a Canadian writer and the author of Bradt's Congo and Angola. Oscar Scafidi lives and works in Luanda.
- Author(s)Mike Stead,Oscar Scafidi,Sean Rorison
- PublisherBradt Travel Guides
- Date of Publication21/01/2013
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBradt Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationBuckinghamshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBradt Travel Guides
- Content Note16pp of colour + 27 maps
- Weight25 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.78Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.