All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMel Y. Chen draws on studies of sexuality, race, and affect to consider how matter that is considered insensate, immobile, deathly, or otherwise wrong, animates cultural life in important ways.
- Author BiographyMel Y. Chen is Assistant Professor of Gender and Women's Studies at the University of California, Berkeley.
- Author(s)Mel Y. Chen
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication10/07/2012
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitlePerverse Modernities: A Series Edited by Jack Halberstam and Lisa Lowe
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note20 illustrations
- Weight450 g
- Width150 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.