Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.77Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses the management of local animal control programs as opposed to the care of the animals. This book covers those financial, personnel, legal and health and safety issues that animal control directors and management staff need to know in providing direction and oversight of animal control programs.
- Author BiographyStephen Aronson has more than 20 years experience in oversight and contracting for local animal control services. Preparation of this book is based on extensive research by the author including interviews with numerous animal control officials in many states.
- Author(s)Stephen Aronson
- PublisherPurdue University Press
- Date of Publication15/02/2010
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationWest Lafayette
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPurdue University Press
- Weight658 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.