All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for scroll saw artists, this title features over 50 patterns for upright standing and interlocking puzzles. It lets scrollers learn how to choose wood, blades, and to transfer patterns.
- Author BiographyA former school teacher and librarian, Judy Peterson found her niche in life as a woodworker. She bought her first saw in 1990 and within the first six months was cutting and creating her own designs. She does business as Fan Tanimals, selling wood-crafted puzzles at art and craft shows. A winner of many prizes, Judy also teaches scroll sawing in Wisconsin.
- Author(s)Dave Peterson,Judy Peterson
- PublisherFox Chapel Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- Place of PublicationEast Petersberg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFox Chapel Publishing
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs, over 50 patterns
- Weight517 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- daveyoung2230 Oct, 2013by
Very useful book to have for any scroll sawer.
Very good book for entry level book, with plenty of projects and instructions. The book has clear diagrams, and pictures and i think a must for any shed.
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.37
- £2.34Trending at £3.02
- £4.05Trending at £6.98
- £1.95Trending at £2.87
- £7.81Trending at £8.98
- £10.23Trending at £16.71
- £6.50Trending at £9.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.