All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
About this product
- DescriptionA step-by-step instructional book for the beginner, this guide aims to help the reader bring their cartoon characters to life.
- Author BiographyJanet Nunn has worked in animation for 30 years and has been involved with TV series, feature films, and subjects as diverse as 'Heavy Metal' and Tom & Jerry. Graham Garside is a professional animator who worked for many years at Central Television as Senior Graphic Designer. He has also run his own studio.
- Author(s)Graham Garside,Janet Nunn
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication05/03/2001
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleCollins Learn to Draw S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date30/07/2006
- Content Note50 b/w, 35 col illus, (2-colour illustrations)
- Weight272 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
Most relevant reviews
- student56linda20 Jan, 2015by
In the shops they are full price, start your search at world of books i do.
I bought this book because I have bought collins art books before and I know they are safe, funny in there approach and any age child can enjoy them. There is nothing I dislike about this book. A young child does not have to be able to read very well to understand the instructions, they are able to follow the step by step layout.