All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you're feeding the family, puzzling over how to jazz up vegetable dishes, or entertaining friends, there's something here for every occasion with 80 quick and easy recipes inspired by Indian flavours and spicing.
- Author BiographyAnjum Anand is on a mission to bring Indian food up to date. Very health-conscious herself, she is constantly working to bring down the fat content of Indian food, creating lighter, fresher dishes with all the rich, spicy flavours of the subcontinent. Anjum grew up in London and has presented two successful series of BBC TV's Indian Food Made Easy and written five bestselling books, all published by Quadrille. She has lived and studied in Geneva, Paris and Madrid and worked in restaurants in New York, Los Angeles and New Delhi, but her real love is home-cooked Indian food. Anjum travels regularly to India, but lives in London with her husband and two children. She now has her own internationally stocked range of Indian sauces, chutneys and pickles, The Spice Tailor.
- Author(s)Anjum Anand
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication13/03/2014
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Content Note100 colour photographs
- Width207 mm
- Height253 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.42
- £12.45Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £13.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.