All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £7.46Trending at £7.58
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
- £6.77Trending at £7.02
About this product
- DescriptionNuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) is an analytical tool used by chemists and physicists to study the structure and dynamics of molecules. This title can be used in all branches of science in which precise structural determination is required and in which the nature of interactions and reactions in solution is being studied.
- Author BiographyEditor of about 150 volumes, mostly dealing with aspects of NMR. Retired Professor of Chemistry from the University of Surrey.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- Series TitleAnnual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy
- Series Part/Volume Number77
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight740 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byGraham A. Webb
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.