All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
About this product
- DescriptionNuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) is an analytical tool used by chemists and physicists to study the structure and dynamics of molecules. Suitable for the specialist and non-specialist alike to become familiar with techniques and applications of NMR spectroscopy, this title provides developments in NMR spectroscopy.
- Author BiographyEditor of about 150 volumes, mostly dealing with aspects of NMR. Retired Professor of Chemistry from the University of Surrey.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication15/04/2011
- Series TitleAnnual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy
- Series Part/Volume Number73
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc.(London) Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byGraham A. Webb
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.