All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to the factors that precipitate Anorexia Nervosa and then sustain it and how these can be overcome, looking particularly at underlying body chemistry and the effects of short and long term starvation on health and behaviour.
- Author(s)Dr. Agnes Ayton
- PublisherHammersmith Press Limited
- Date of Publication30/03/2011
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHammersmith Press Limited
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.08Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.