All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £1.49Trending at £1.67
- £5.25Trending at £6.97
- £21.99Trending at £23.96
- £24.88Trending at £36.10
- £16.32Trending at £18.57
- £14.50Trending at £15.43
About this product
- DescriptionBy returning to the source and the source texts, this book deepens the understanding of certain important ideas and notions which affect our present thinking. In Wisdom in Business, the authors go back in history to answer the question: How can one act wisely in the spirit of the present age?
- Author BiographyRobert J. Blomme is a Full Professor of Organization Behavior at Nyenrode Business University and Director of the Nyenrode Center for Leadership and Management Development. Bertine van Hoof is the founder of Wisdom in Business, an institution in the Netherlands which conducts teachings and publications on wisdom traditions and its translation into the management practice and business. She has a long-term experience in guiding individuals, teams and organizations in transitions and harvesting their talents.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/12/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight610 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byBertine Van Hoof,Robert J. Blomme
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.