All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAntarctica Wildlife Guide - Travel information and expert advice on the wildlife of Antarctica featuring species identification and field guides to flora and fauna. Also including detailed illustrations, suggested itineraries and tour operators, glossary of scientific names, penguins, whales, seals, Antarctic exploration history, maps and routes.
- Author BiographyTony Soper has spent the last fifteen seasons in the Southern Ocean. As an expedition leader and ornithology lecturer on small ships, he's explored the islands and most of the continental coast of Antarctica, and has shared with visitors his enthusiasm for the extraordinary congregations and complexity of the penguins, seals and great whales which summer there Dafila Scott is an artist and zoologist, member of the Society of Wildlife Artists and 'Scott of the Antarctic's' grand-daughter.
- Author(s)Tony Soper
- PublisherBradt Travel Guides
- Date of Publication15/07/2013
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleBradt Travel Guides (Wildlife Guides)
- Place of PublicationBuckinghamshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBradt Travel Guides
- Content Note160pp colour photos & 3 maps
- Weight19 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dafila Scott
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £13.45Trending at £14.39
- £4.98Trending at £5.73
- £11.20Trending at £12.91
- £10.74Trending at £11.20
- £11.29Trending at £15.28
- £4.99Trending at £8.04
- £17.44Trending at £19.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.