CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.64
- £13.11Trending at £19.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £20.13
- £18.33Trending at £24.00
- £7.00Trending at £8.50
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
About this product
- DescriptionDuring the eight decades preceding the Civil War, Kentucky was the scene of tremendous building activity. In his newest look at Kentucky architecture, Clay Lancaster broadens his scope to include analyses of significant structures from throughout the commonwealth, illustrating the entire range of stylistic development.
- Author BiographyClay Lancaster is the author of numerous books on architecture, including The Japanese Influence in America, Architectural Follies in America, and monographs on Brooklyn Heights and Nantucket.
- Author(s)Clay Lancaster
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication30/07/2014
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight525 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.