CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionVolume detailing the effects of the molecular revolution on anthropological genetics and how it redefined the field.
- Author BiographyMichael H. Crawford is Professor of Anthropology and Genetics at the University of Kansas, USA.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2006
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note48 b/w illus. 25 tables
- Weight1050 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byMichael H. Crawford
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.