All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovers early travellers and settlers, classic nineteenth and twentieth-century ethnographers, North American and Japanese ecological traditions, the approaches of African ethnographers, and the work on advocacy and social development. This work reveals the impact of Bushman studies on anthropology and on the public.
- Author BiographyAlan Barnard is Professor of the Anthropology of Southern Africa at the University of Edinburgh.
- Author(s)Alan Barnard
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight426 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.