All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'The Bushman' is a perennial but changing image. It symbolizes the perception of Bushman or San society, of the ideas and values of ethnographers who have worked with Bushman peoples, and those of other anthropologists who use this work. This book reveals the impact of Bushman studies on anthropology and on the public.
- Author BiographyAlan Barnard is Professor of the Anthropology of Southern Africa at the University of Edinburgh.
- Author(s)Alan Barnard
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight304 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.38Trending at £4.87
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £8.99Trending at £9.58
- £7.43Trending at £8.71
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.