All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.22
- £12.37Trending at £12.62
- £12.10Trending at £13.55
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £23.94Trending at £24.01
- £30.25Trending at £30.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an overview of the legal framework and practices of implementation in over 150 countries, based on a uniform questionnaire.
- Author BiographyDr Thomas Gruetzner practises law with Baker & McKenzie in Munich. Dr Ulf Hommel works as in-house counsel and Dr Klaus Moosmayer as Chief Counsel, Compliance, both with Siemens, Munich. The authors are well-known experts in the field of compliance in the countries covered in this work.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication20/01/2011
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1899
- ImprintBeck/Hart Publishing
- Weight968 g
- Width171 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edited byKlaus Moosmeyer,Thomas Gruetzner,Ulf Hommel
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.