All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive multi-contributor collection includes details about every jurisdiction where a mechanism for anti-cartel regulation has been introduced.
- Author BiographyMaher M. Dabbah is a barrister of the Middle Temple and the Director of the Interdisciplinary Centre for Competition Law and Policy (ICC) at Queen Mary, University of London. He acts as special counsel and consultant to a number of international organisations, governments and multinational firms. Barry E. Hawk is a partner at the law firm Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP and the Director of the Fordham Competition Law Institute. He has advised leading companies and governments on competition law and policy, conducted annual seminars for officials of the European Commission and served as a consultant to the Commission's Legal Service and to the OECD.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/08/2009
- FormatMultiple copy pack
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleAntitrust and Competition Law
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteill
- Weight3750 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine88 mm
- Contained items statementContains 3 Hardbacks
Best selling in Law
Save on Law
- £21.99Trending at £22.89
- £5.99Trending at £6.33
- £16.55Trending at £17.00
- £6.25Trending at £7.99
- £3.99Trending at £5.27
- £40.04Trending at £41.98
- £30.27Trending at £35.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.