All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides instruction in the critical elements of the fraud problem in succinct descriptions, with interactive exercises, cases studies and chapter quizzes. It engages the reader in an absorbing, self-paced learning experience in order to develop a working familiarity with the practical aspects of fraud.
- Author BiographyPeter D. Goldmann is founder and President of White-Collar Crime 101 LLC, the parent company of FraudAware and publisher of the monthly newsletter, White-Collar Crime Fighter . He has been the Publisher and Editor of White-Collar Crime Fighter for over twelve years and is recognized as a leading expert in the areas of fraud detection, prevention, investigation, and training. He has written numerous articles on practical approaches to fraud prevention and detection.
- Author(s)Hilton Kaufman,Peter Goldmann
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/07/2009
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight442 g
- Width217 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £31.33Trending at £33.11
- £16.92Trending at £17.81
- £15.59Trending at £15.92
- £19.95Trending at £21.00
- £11.71Trending at £11.61
- £13.80Trending at £19.00
- £14.47Trending at £15.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.