All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionThe senseless over-prescription and misuse of antibiotics has rendered them almost useless, posing a catastrophic threat to our health. John McKenna, a retired medical doctor who has been practicing natural medicine for over 25 years with astonishing results, examines the issues at play.
- Author BiographyJohn McKenna has a science degree and a medical degree and has been practising nutritional medicine for over 25 years. He has come out of retirement to set up The Food Clinic which deals with weight loss issues. He is the bestselling author of Hard to Stomach, Natural Alternatives to Antibiotics, Alternatives to Tranquilisers and The Big Fat Secret. His books have been translated into most European languages.
- Author(s)John McKenna
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight252 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.