All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £79.00Trending at £100.99
- £35.00Trending at £41.14
- £10.89Trending at £12.71
- £12.59Trending at £13.59
- £6.92Trending at £7.54
- £10.77Trending at £16.38
- £20.98Trending at £21.36
About this product
- DescriptionThis Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) book offers a comprehensive set of protocols for studying presentation of antigens produced in the standard processing pathways for MHC class I and class II molecules. Includes materials lists, tips and troubleshooting advice.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication18/01/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number960
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note12 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1324 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byPeter Van Endert
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.