All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBest-selling quilt making authors Pam and Nicky Lintott take inspiration from their collection of English and American antique quilts - some of which are over 100 years old - and recreate them using pre-cut Jelly Rolls. Each quilt design comes with full colour styled photographs, comprehensive making instructions and diagrams.
- Author BiographyPam Lintott opened her shop, The Quilt Room, in 1981, which she still runs today, along with her daughter Nicky. Pam and Nicky are the authors of several bestselling quilt books, including the phenomenally successful Jelly Roll Quilts series. Pam lives in Cornwall, UK, and Nicky lives near Dorking, UK.
- Author(s)Nicky Lintott,Pam Lintott
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication28/09/2012
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Content Note50 colour illustrations, 50 colour photographs
- Weight522 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.89Trending at £2.06
- £1.99Trending at £2.19
- £2.65Trending at £2.94
- £9.72Trending at £9.92
- £1.85Trending at £3.54
- £4.49Trending at £7.99
- £1.99Trending at £2.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.