Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionModern antisemitism and the modern discipline of sociology not only emerged in the same period, but - antagonism and hostility between the two discourses notwithstanding - also overlapped and complemented each other. This book offers a collection of twelve essays providing a comparative analysis of modern antisemitism and the rise of sociology.
- Author BiographyMarcel Stoetzler is a lecturer in sociology at Bangor University. He is the author of The State, the Nation, and the Jews: Liberalism and the Antisemitism Dispute in Bismarck's Germany (Nebraska, 2008). Contributors: Y. Michal Bodemann, Werner Bonefeld, Detlev Claussen, Robert Fine, Chad Alan Goldberg, Irmela Gorges, Jonathan Judaken, Richard H. King, Daniel Lvovich, Amos Morris-Reich, Roland Robertson, Marcel Stoetzler, and Eva-Maria Ziege.
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight712 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byMarcel Stoetzler
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.