All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.67Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £6.07Trending at £6.24
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- Author(s)Mark Deyrup
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication26/10/2016
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationPortland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProductivity Press
- Content Note208 black & white illustrations
- Weight1022 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction. An Overview of Florida Ants. Collecting Florida Ants. Subfamily Amblyoponinae. Subfamily Proceratiinae. Subfamily Ponerinae. Subfamily Ecitoninae. Subfamily Pseudomyrmecinae. Subfamily Myrmicinae. Subfamily Dolichodeerinae. Subfamily Formicinae.
- Author BiographyMark Deyrup received a B.S. in 1968 from Cornell University, an M.S. in 1973 from the University of Washington, and his Ph.D. in 1976 also from the University of Washington. He was an Assistant Professor, Department of Entomology, Purdue University from 1978-1982, and a Research Biologist at the Archbold Biological Station from1982-present. He has over 100 published papers, including 35 dealing with ants.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.