All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.77Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on the development of the emergency medical specialty from the post World War II period to the early 1990s. In addition to chronicling the times and events of the genesis of emergency medicine, the book incorporates the oral history of the field from more than forty five interviews with the founders of emergency medicine.
- Author(s)Brian J. Zink
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication03/10/2005
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHanley & Belfus Inc.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight814 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.