All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £46.49Trending at £54.60
- £39.90Trending at £43.64
- £16.00Trending at £17.38
- £7.00Trending at £7.81
- £20.49Trending at £21.74
- £27.85Trending at £28.61
- £8.72Trending at £13.10
About this product
- DescriptionSolve common integration tasks with over 100 easily accessible Apache Camel recipes.
- Author BiographyScott Cranton is an open source software contributor and evangelist. He has been working with Apache Camel since the release of version 1.5 almost 5 years ago, and has over 20 years of commercial experience in middleware software as a developer, architect, and consultant. During his time at FuseSource, and now Red Hat, he has worked closely with many core committers for Apache Camel, ActiveMQ, ServiceMix, Karaf, and CXF. He has also helped many companies successfully create and deploy large and complex integration and messaging systems using Camel and other open source projects. He divides his professional time between hacking code, delivering webinars on using Camel and open source, and helping companies to learn how to use Camel to solve their integration problems. Jakub Korab is a consulting software engineer specializing in integration and messaging. With a formal background in software engineering and distributed systems, in the 14 years that he has worked in software across the telecoms, financial services, and banking industries, he naturally gravitated from web development towards systems integration. When he discovered Apache Camel, it became apparent to him how much time and effort it could have saved him in the past compared to writing bespoke integration code, and he has not looked back since. Over the years, working as a consultant, he has helped dozens of clients build scalable, fault-tolerant, and performant systems integrations. He currently runs his own specialist consultancy, Ameliant, which focuses on systems integration and messaging using a stack of integration products from the Apache Software Foundation, of which Camel is a corner stone. When not gluing systems together, you will find him spending time with his young family, and far too infrequently kitesurfing or skiing-neither of which he gets much chance to do in his adopted home, London.
- Author(s)Jakub Korab,Scott Cranton
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication31/12/2013
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight726 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.