Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.38
- £1.99Trending at £3.03
- £7.81Trending at £8.99
- £9.50Trending at £9.95
- £10.23Trending at £16.82
- £12.86Trending at £13.66
- £4.46Trending at £7.48
About this product
- DescriptionDetails how to start a garden in the heart of the city. From building a window box to planting seeds in jars on the counter, this book features crafty illustrations that make greener living an accessible reality, even if readers have only a few hundred square feet and two windowsills.
- Author BiographyAmy Pennington is a gardener, writer, and girl-about-town. She runs her own gardening business called Go Go Green Garden, which helps start, revive, and perfect vegetable gardens. She lives in Seattle. Kate Bingaman-Burt is a nationally renowned illustra
- Author(s)Amy Pennington
- PublisherSasquatch Books
- Date of Publication08/03/2011
- Place of PublicationSeattle, WA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSasquatch Books
- Out-of-print date26/08/2015
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.