All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £7.44Trending at £7.67
- £7.69Trending at £8.33
- £4.79Trending at £5.01
- £1.99Trending at £2.21
- £11.91Trending at £12.23
- £8.00Trending at £10.99
- £7.43Trending at £8.79
About this product
- DescriptionAndrews's first novel, Appalachee Red, is one of hard labor in the midday sun and sweet jukebox nights, of howling passion and gunpoint negotiations, of a mean white sheriff and of the enormous red-skinned black man who changed it all.
- Author BiographyRaymond Andrews was born in Morgan County, Georgia, in 1934, the fourth of ten children. Leaving Georgia to join the Air Force and then study at Michigan State University, he moved to New York City in 1958 and lived between there and Europe for twenty-seven years before returning to Georgia. Andrews's novels include the Muskhogean County trilogy: Appalachee Red, Rosiebelle Lee Wildcat Tennessee, and Baby Sweet's (all Georgia).
- Author(s)Raymond Andrews
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication31/03/1988
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.