Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £3.80Trending at £7.00
- £7.76Trending at £8.08
- £7.70Trending at £8.44
- £4.44Trending at £5.59
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
- £3.59Trending at £5.59
- £7.79Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the author and the illustrator of A is for Appalachia! The Alphabet Book of Appalachian Heritage comes a beautiful new book that will delight readers of all ages. Appalachian Toys and Games from A to Z celebrates a time when fun was powered by imagination and creativity rather than by batteries and electricity.
- Author BiographyLinda Hager Pack, an educator for twenty-two years, taught children's literature at Eastern Kentucky University and received the prestigious Ashland Oil Teacher of the Year award in 1996. She is the author of A is for Appalachia! The Alphabet Book of Appalachian Heritage. Pat Banks, a master watercolorist, is a Kentucky Guild of Artists and Craftsmen member, a Kentucky Arts Council roster artist, and a Kentucky Craft Marketing program participant. She is the illustrator of A is for Appalachia! The Alphabet Book of Appalachian Heritage.
- Author(s)Linda Hager Pack
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication18/02/2013
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Content Note32 Illustrations
- Weight825 g
- Width254 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.