Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.55
- £13.11Trending at £19.97
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £18.34Trending at £23.89
- £7.00Trending at £8.49
- £14.89Trending at £17.25
- £4.32Trending at £4.71
About this product
- DescriptionUsing sixty locations across the US, photographs of vanished buildings are superimposed over the built environment that now occupies the space to provide what is described as the preservation of memory .
- Author BiographyT. John Hughes has thirty years experience as a commercial architectural photographer and is a faculty member of the Art Institute of Colorado, in Denver, where he also specialized in photo history. In recent years, he has focused on fine art projects related to architecture; change over time; cinema; and abstraction. One of his best-known endeavors is the Cityscape Panorama Project. Begun in 1992 it is an ongoing every-five-year documentation of downtown Denver cityscapes and streetscapes taken from the same vantage points. He continues to teach one course at the University of Colorado Graduate School of Architecture.
- Author(s)T. John Hughes
- PublisherImages Publishing Group Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- Place of PublicationMulgrave, Victoria
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintImages Publishing Group Pty Ltd
- Content Note70 colour illustrations
- Weight1071 g
- Width260 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.