Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £28.04
- £8.24Trending at £8.90
- £8.64Trending at £11.89
- £18.19Trending at £18.51
- £8.88Trending at £11.94
- £14.54Trending at £15.13
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis text tackles the subject of how appearance affects social interaction, and the role of larger social structures in perpetuating and institutionalizing it as an evaluation criterion. It asks questions such as what role does women's dress play in others' perceptions of consent in cases of rape?
- Author BiographyKim K. P. Johnson, Professor and Director of Graduate Studies, Department of Design, Housing and Apparel, University of Minnesota. Sharron J. Lennon, Ohio State University.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/11/1999
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleDress, Body, Culture
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 10
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight310 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byKim K. P. Johnson,Sharron J. Lennon
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.