All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionApples, Insights and Mad Inventors is a collection of timeless, thought-provoking observations on a range of marketing issues from one of the industry's best-known names - Jeremy Bullmore. Most of the pieces originally appeared in the annual reports of WPP, while others were the basis for conference keynote addresses.
- Author BiographyJeremy Bullmore was born in 1929. From 1954 until 1987, he was with J. Walter Thompson in London: as copywriter, producer, head of the creative department and - from 1976 to 1987 - chairman, London. From 1981 to 1987, he was also chairman of the Advertising Association. From 1988 to 2001, he was a non-executive director of the Guardian Media Group and from 1988 to 2004 a non-executive director of WPP. He remains with WPP as a member of the Advisory Board. He's a past president of Nabs and current president of The Market Research Society. He's a regular columnist for Campaign, Management Today, Market Leader and The Guardian, and was awarded a CBE in 1985. Another Bad Day at the Office? was published by Penguin in 2001 and continues to reprint today. The third, greatly enlarged, edition of his book More Bull More: Behind the Scenes in Advertising (Mark III) was published by WARC in 2003. Ask Jeremy, an edited compilation of his Campaign columns, was published by Haymarket in 2004. Jeremy has three grown-up children and lives with his wife Pamela in London and Wiltshire.
- Author(s)Jeremy J.D. Bullmore
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication31/03/2006
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight344 g
- Width180 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.04Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.