All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this extraordinary book, clever use of die cuts turns a variety of shapes and colours into new thing.
- Author BiographyLucie FElix grew up in France, in a tiny village--twenty houses hidden in the mountains. After studying biology and visual arts, she started creating children's books in 2012. This book, about the European robins that live in her garden year-round, is her second children's book. She lives in a small town near Paris.
- Author(s)Lucie Felix
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication21/03/2016
- GenrePre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout with die-cuts, unjacketed
- Weight499 g
- Width203 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.67Trending at £5.23
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.94Trending at £6.38
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £7.82Trending at £8.34
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £6.75Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.