Applications of Antisense Therapies to Restenosis by Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (Paperback, 2012)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.08
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.09Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitlePerspectives in Antisense Science
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight308 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byLeRoy E. Rabbani
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1999
- Table Of Contents1. Restenosis: The Clinical Problem; A.D. Simon, et al. 2. The Pathobiology of Restenosis. A Paradigm from Clinical and Experimental Studies; J.L. Januzzi, E.R. Edelman. 3. Coronary Repair and Restenosis. Cellular Basis for Antisense Approaches; A. Zalewski, et al. 4. Vascular Smooth Muscle Cell Biology and Restenosis; J.A. Leopold, J. Loscalzo. 5. Vascular Antisense Therapy Directed Against c-myc, c-myb, and PCNA; M. Husain, M. Simons. 6. Phosphorothioate Oligodeoxynucleotides as Inhibitors of Gene Expression: Antisense and Non-Antisense Effects; I.V. Lebedeva, C.A. Stein. 7. Molecular Therapies for Vascular Disease: Altering the Balance Between Cell Growth and Cell Death; G.H. Gibbons. 8. Oligonucleotides Containing the G-Quartet Sequence Motif; J.R. Wyatt, C.A. Stein. 9. Non-G-Quartet, Non-Sequence Specific Antirestonitic Effects of Phosphorothioate Oligodeoxynucleotides; L.E. Rabbani, et al. 10. Local Delivery of Antirestenotic Drugs; D.E. Drachman, et al. 11. Critical Considerations and Future Directions; M.R. Bennett, S.M. Schwartz.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.