All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.94Trending at £6.38
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £6.75Trending at £7.02
- £7.83Trending at £8.34
- £5.79Trending at £6.85
About this product
- Author(s)David Beevis,Dr. Eduardo Salas,Grant R. McMillan
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/05/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleDefense Research Series
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1068 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1989
- Table Of ContentsObjectives and Organization of the Workshop.- Designers' Criteria for Choosing Human Performance Models.- Operator Workload for Military System Acquisition.- Workload Prediction, Diagnosis, and Continuing Challenges.- The Development and Application of Models to Predict Operator Workload During System Design.- W/INDEX: A Predictive Model of Operator Workload.- A Model for Performing System Performance Analysis in Predesign.- On the Modeling of Manual Control Tasks.- Models of Human Monitoring and Decision Making in Vehicle and Process Control.- Target Acquisition: Performance Measures, Process Models, and Design Implications.- Modelling of Auditory Masked Thresholds in Humans.- Dynamic Systems Analysis Programs with Classical and Optimal Control Applications of Human Performance Models.- The Optimal Control Model for Manually Controlled Systems.- Engineering-Based Approaches to Human Performance Modeling.- Micro SAINT - A Tool for Modeling Human Performance in Systems.- Analysis of a Procedure for Multiple Operator Task Performance on Submarines Using a Network Model.- Application of SLAM for Modeling and Analysing Pilot's Rule-Based Behavior on an Automated Landing Approach.- Models of Multitask Situations.- The Human Operator Simulator (HOS-IV).- Use of Crew Performance Models and the Development of Complementary Mathematical Techniques to Promote Efficient Use of Analytic Resources.- Systematic Modeling of Multioperator Systems to Evaluate Design Concepts.- Metacrew: Simulating Operator Teams in a Sensor Data Processing System.- A Survey of Ergonomic Models of Anthropometry, Human Biomechanics, and Operator-Equipment Interfaces.- Applications of SAMMIE and the Development of Man Modelling.- Use of Biomechanical Static Strength Models in Workspace Design.- Representation of Man Using CAD Technology: User Beware.- Task-Oriented Computer Animation of Human Figures.- SAFEWORK: Software to Analyse and Design Workplaces.- Selecting Learning Curve Models for Human Operator Performance.- Acquisition and Retention of Skills.- Human Performance Models for Training Design.- Forecasting Training Device Effectiveness Using ASTAR.- Normative and Descriptive Models for Training-System Design.- Human Performance Models and System Design.- Human Engineering Models: A User's Perspective.- Theory-Driven Design Research.- A Test of Criteria Used to Select Human Performance Models.- Wargaming: Applications of Human Performance Models to System Design and Military Training.- Appendix A: Participants.- Appendix B: Poster Presentations.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.