All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £31.10Was:£31.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes exercises that teach you how to use Microsoft[registered] Excel[registered] using applications from statistics, data analysis equilibrium calculations and more. This book shows you how to use a spreadsheet to construct log diagrams and to plot the results. It includes advanced graphical methods: error bars, charts with insets, and more.
- Author BiographyStanley R. Crouch is professor emeritus at Michigan State University. He received his undergraduate and M.S. degrees from Stanford University and his Ph.D. in analytical chemistry from the University of Illinois. He is the recipient of the 2001 American Chemical Society Division of Analytical Chemistry Award in Chemical Instrumentation and the 1996 ACS Division of Analytical Chemistry Award for Excellence in Teaching. F. James Holler is professor emeritus of chemistry and recipient of the Alumni Association Great Teacher Award at the University of Kentucky. He received his Ph.D. from Michigan State University. In addition to his role as co-author of several bestselling texts, he is co-creator of the world-famous Periodic Table of Comic Books.
- Author(s)F Holler,Stanley Crouch
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication28/01/2013
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight776 g
- Width218 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd International edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.