All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the author's extensive experience in both statistics and education, this book imparts the basics of designing and carrying out Bayesian analyses, and interpreting and communicating the results. Demonstrates applications to real-world data.
- Author BiographyKate Cowles taught Suzuki piano for many years before going to graduate school in Biostatistics. Her research areas are Bayesian and computational statistics, with application to environmental science. She is on the faculty of Statistics at The University of Iowa.
- Author(s)Mary Kathryn Cowles
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/01/2013
- Series TitleSpringer Texts in Statistics
- Series Part/Volume Number98
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note15 black & white tables, biography
- Weight520 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.