All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book synthesizes autism spectrum disorder research data and trends with best-practice interventions into a state-of-the-art resource. It reviews current applied behavior analysis literature and identifies interventions across the autism spectrum.
- Author BiographyJohnny L. Matson, Ph.D., is a Distinguished Research Master and Director of the Ph.D. program in clinical psychology in the Department of Psychology at Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge, LA. He is the author of more than 450 publications, including 34 books. In addition, he is the editor-in-chief of two research journals, Research in Developmental Disabilities and Research in Autism Spectrum Disorders. He has served as an expert for the United States Department of Justice, Civil Right Division, and is past president of the Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities Division of the American Psychological Association. His research and clinical interests are in autism spectrum disorders and intellectual disabilities.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/11/2010
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight596 g
- Width193 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJohnny L. Matson
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.