All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.83Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an introduction to applied cryptanalysis, that is, cryptanalysis that actually breaks ciphers and/or systems. The emphasis is on detailed case studies of specific ciphers and attacks.
- Author BiographyMark Stamp, PhD, is Professor of Computer Science at San Jose State University. In addition to his experience working in private industry and academia, Dr. Stamp spent seven years as a cryptanalyst for the U.S. National Security Agency. He is the author of Information Security: Principles and Practice. Richard M. Low, PhD, is Lecturer in the Department of Mathematics at San Jose State University. His research interests include cryptography, combinatorics, and group theory.
- Author(s)Mark Stamp,Richard M. Low
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/05/2007
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight724 g
- Width163 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.