All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- Date of Publication08/12/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note25 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight433 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byFrancisco Javier Giron
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 1998
- Table Of ContentsPreface. I: Natural Resources and Environmental Decision Making. Design of a Decision Support Systems for Use in the Event of a Nuclear Emergency; S. French, et al. Contaminated Aquatic Ecosystems Restoration: A Case Study; E. Gallego, et al. Is Economic Growth Compatible with the Respect for the Environment? M.P. Martinez Garcia, M. Del Mar Sanchez de la Vega. Sow Model for Decision Aid at Farm Level; L.M. Pla, et al. Intelligent Decision Support for Reservoir Operations; D. Rios Insua, et al. Analysis of Livestock Production Systems via Compromise programming; A. Teruel Donate, A. Allueva Pinilla. Using Mathematical Models in the Management of Forest Industries; A. Weintraub. II: Medical Decision Making. Automatic Diagnosis of Breast Cancer: A Case Study; F.J. Giron, et al. Decision Analysis for a Data Monitoring Committee of a Clinical Trial; J.B. Kadane, et al. Optimal Design in Longitudinal Data Models; P. Muller, J.L. Palmer. An Intelligent Decision System for Jaundice Management in New born Babies; S. Rios-Insua, et al. III: Economics and Finance. A Theory of Possibility Approach to the Solution of a Fuzzy Linear Programming; M. Mar Arenas, et al. Measuring the Arbitrage Opportunities in an Intertemporal Dynamic Asset Pricing Model; A. Balbas, et al. Work-Leisure Trade-Off in a Workers' Enterprise: A Decision Analysis Approach; E. Ballestero, C. Romero. Implementing Financial Equilibrium of Incomplete Markets: Bounded Portfolios and the Limiting Case; M. Florenzano, et al. IV: Educational Applications. A Decision Analysis Approach to Multiple-Choice Examinations; J.M. Bernardo. Equilibrium Policies among University Departments; R. Caballero, etal. V: Miscellaneous Applications. Evaluation of Alternatives for the Disposition of Surplus Weapons-Usable Plutonium; J.S. Dyer, et al. A Graphical Model for Equipment Maintenance and Replacement Problems; A. Lekuona, et al. VI: Epilog. Decision Analysis for Private and Public Sector Decisions; R.K. Sarin.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.