All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.77Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis accessible book offers a general introduction to delay differential equations. It is a revised version of a series of lectures given at the Universite Libre de Bruxelles and then at the Universite Joseph Fourier (Grenoble) during the spring of 2003.
- Author(s)Thomas Erneux
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight700 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.