All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with Radio Frequency Interference (RFI), which is the reception of undesired radio signals originating from digital electronics and electronic equipment.
- Author BiographyDIPAK L. SENGUPTA, PhD, is Professor Emeritus and Research Scientist at the Radiation Laboratory, Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. He is a Life Fellow of IEEE, and his professional interests are in the areas of antennas, electromagnetics, electromagnetic compatibility, and navigation systems. VALDIS V. LIEPA, PhD, is a Research Scientist at the Radiation Laboratory, Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, where he works on problems relating to applied electromagnetics and EMC compliance. Dr. Liepa is a Life Member of IEEE.
- Author(s)Dipak L. Sengupta,Valdis V. Liepa
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/12/2005
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleWiley Series in Microwave and Optical Engineering
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight788 g
- Width162 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.57
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.25Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.