All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA step-by-step user guide to geostatistical modeling for Earth Science graduates and researchers, and professional practitioners.
- Author BiographyNicolas Remy received a BS in Mathematics and Physics from Ecole Nationale Superieure des Mines, Nancy, France, a MS in Petroleum Engineering from Stanford University and a PhD in geostatistics from Stanford University. He is currently a Senior Statistician at Yahoo!, leading the Data Mining and User Behavior Modeling group for the Yahoo! Media and Yahoo Communications and Communities business units. His research interests include multiple-points statistics, machine learning, graph theory and data mining. Alexandre Boucher received a B.Eng. in geological engineering from the Ecole Polytechnique de Montreal, Montreal, QC, Canada, an M.Phil. degree from the University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia, and a Ph.D. from Stanford University, Stanford, CA. He teaches geostatistics in the Department of Environmental Earth System Sciences, Stanford University. He has taught short courses on the subject in the US and Japan. His research interests include geostatistics, data integration, remote sensing, uncertainty modeling, machine learning and probabilistic modeling of spatio-temporal phenomena. Jianbing Wu is a reservoir engineer with the Applied Reservoir Engineering group at ConocoPhillips. His research focuses on static and dynamic reservoir modeling. He received his Ph.D. in Petroleum Engineering in 2007 from Stanford University, and his ME and BS degrees in Mechanical Engineering from University of Science and Technology of China. He is currently a member of SPE, IAMG and SEG.
- Author(s)Alexandre Boucher,Jianbing Wu,Nicolas Remy
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/04/2011
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note94 b/w illus.
- Weight460 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.