All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionApplies applied linguistic theories to the development of materials for language learning to add new depth to the field.
- Author BiographyBrian Tomlinson is a Visiting Professor at Leeds Metropolitan University, UK. He has worked in Japan, Indonesia, Nigeria, Oman, Singapore, the UK, Vanuatu and Zambia and has given presentations in over sixty countries. He is Founder and President of MATSDA and has published many articles and books on materials development and on aspects of language teaching and language acquisition.
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication06/12/2012
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight621 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byBrian Tomlinson,Dr Hitomi Masuhara
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.