All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses economic valuation, legal considerations, deal structure, ethics, accounting, post-merger integration and more. This book covers relevant economic, financial, accounting, legal, and tax aspects of mergers and acquisitions and illustrates the concepts with case studies.
- Author BiographyROBERT F. BRUNER is the Distinguished Professor of Business Administration at the Darden School of the University of Virginia and Executive Director of the Batten Institute. He directs the Darden School's executive education course on mergers and acquisitions, and teaches the popular MBA elective on that topic. He is the author of over 250 case studies and a casebook, Case Studies in Finance: Managing for Corporate Value Creation, which has been adopted for use at over 200 schools. Bruner's articles have been published in the Journal of Financial Economics, the Journal of Accounting and Economics, the Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, the Journal of Money, Credit, and Banking, and Financial Management. He has served as a consultant to over twenty corporations as well as to the U.S. Government, and prior to his academic career, worked as a commercial banker and venture capitalist. Bruner holds a BA from Yale University, and an MBA and DBA from Harvard University.
- Author(s)Robert F. Bruner
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/04/2004
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1541 g
- Width179 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Foreword byJoseph R. Perella
- Edition StatementUniversity ed
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.98
- £27.03Trending at £28.54
- £39.99Trending at £42.10
- £35.99Trending at £36.42
- £12.89Trending at £15.46
- £7.79Trending at £14.91
- £26.57Trending at £28.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.