All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £43.55Trending at £48.59
- £16.71Trending at £19.89
- £7.74Trending at £9.94
- £9.85Trending at £10.76
- £17.57Trending at £18.89
- £54.20Trending at £64.98
- £12.95Trending at £16.91
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the theoretical and practical aspects relating to multivariate analysis, with an emphasis on applications to social science.
- Author BiographyThis book is more than an up-to-date textbook on multivariate analysis. It could enable SAS users to take full and informed advantage of the many options offered in the SAS procedures. For non-SAS users, the clear statement of the models should enable them to fit and interpret them with other software. ISI Short Book Reviews, Vol. 23/2, August 2003
- Author(s)Neil H. Timm
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/06/2002
- Series TitleSpringer Texts in Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations, 40 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1460 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.